Saturday, August 28, 2010

ROMEO!

This week has been a tough one, for many reasons that my close friends know well.  There has been so much that I have wanted to say, but as I sit and type my humor is not flowing through my fingers.  So this is going to be my shakespear inspired blog this week.  Little did you know, I'm a fan.  Mostly because my teachers along the way forced me to be.  But now, I guess  I'm well read.

All that glitters is not gold- The merchant of Venice
There have been many instances that I have had the option to pick the more appealing route, or the easier one.  Of cource looking back a later, it wasn't really worth it.  I passed up a job offer last week because I knew in the end, it just wasn't going to be gold.  Divine intervention put me where I needed to be.

What a piece of work is a man...-Hamlet
 We inspire, dream, wish, and hope.  Doctor's practice medicine, meaning they haven't gotten it right yet.  Celiac's disease!  Wowza.  You thought this magnificent piece of work would be able to take a bit of wheat...nope.  And now I'm bedside with someone who has no definitive diagnosis.  What a wonderous piece of work "man" is. 

Such stuff as dreams are made on- The Tempest
I have always been a glass half full kind of girl.  Sometimes bordering on a dreamer.  Never would I believe something bad would happen, nor do I look at the end of things.  Even in personality I like the parts of projects, the workings of them.  I don't really see the end, more wrapped up in details ( you should see me cook, I'm a mess).  But often times you get at the end and wonder just how you got there.  I think sometimes life is like that.  More so, looking at this new food I have embarked upon I must say, thank you to the companies for making such Delicious food.  Here's where I start to ramble...

Because of the busy week I've been forced to look for on the go gluten free food.  Here's what I've got...



Okay, both of these items I picked up in a rush.  Don't worry, I did not starve because of my busy life, nor did I go to the dark side and gluten myself.  As of now I don't think I am so sensitive to not eat food off a plate that also has wheat products.  I was able to eat trays of food, and pick around.  And then, there is always the stand by: They have hilarious jokes, and they are naturally gluten free (okay they're full of not natural things).  I love laffy taffy so much, that I would make it my romeo if I could. 

Squeeze those close to you.   Thank God for all you have because one day you may wake up, and things will never go back to the way it was.

No comments: